Water Line REPAIR ServiceWater Line Repair & Install in Woodstock & Metro Atlanta
We have special promotions!
We have special promotions!
We Repair Clogged, Cracked, Broken Water Lines in Atlanta, GA
Running water is more than just a comfort — it’s a necessity. From bathing, cleaning, and using the toilet, you utilize your running water every day for a wide range of essential tasks. This water is carried into your household via your home’s water lines.
To ensure your water lines always supply the water you need for your daily routines, work with the professionals at The Original Plumber. If you need a water line repair service or water line installation, we are here to help. We provide water line services and drain cleaning in Atlanta, GA & surrounding areas, for homes of all shapes and sizes, as well as sewer line services.
It’s not that uncommon for a water line to break and need repair. The need for a main water line repair can happen due to age or material failure, but it might also be because of something as simple as an accident by someone in your family! From water line replacement and repair to new water line installation work, we are equipped to handle it all. We are here for both residential and commercial plumbing service needs. Count on us to fix the issue.
The Plumbers to Call When You Need a Main Water Line Repair
Our water line replacement and repair service is available to all of the Northern Atlanta area. Restore running water to your home fast by calling in our crew for a repair. With more than 25 years of experience, we are ready to handle any type of water line repair job. All our plumbers are ready to fix your water lines in Atlanta, GA and the surrounding metro area neighborhood with our residential services.
No matter what the problem is, you can rely on our plumber to quickly diagnose the issue, determine its source, and decide upon the most effective solution to fix the problem. We always let you know what is going on with your property and explain your options to you in detail before starting the repair.
Contact us for reliable and professional plumbing services for your main water line repairs in the metro Atlanta area, or call now at (888) 611-5079.
Dedicated to Honesty and Professionalism
Excavating your property is a big undertaking, no matter how large or small the project is. We understand that you need to be sure the investment is worth it.
That is why our excavation contractors are dedicated to conducting themselves with honesty and professionalism on every job. We do not recommend digging up your yard unless we truly believe it is the most effective solution to your plumbing problem.
Transparent, Free Quote for Your Plumbing Needs in Atlanta, Georgia
When you work with us for water line repair, you receive straight talk and honest, upfront pricing. We offer free estimates and value transparency. We promise to never exaggerate the extent of your water line problems to squeeze a few more dollars out of you. Needing a water line replacement or repair can be stressful enough as is!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is a Water Service Line?
Water service lines are a network of underground pipes that connect a building to public utility services. Each service line or pipe consists of a few different parts.
- Corporation Stop: This valve connects to your water main. It is usually inline, so you can only access it with excavation.
- Service Line: The service line connects the water main to your interior plumbing system. This is just the pipe that brings fresh water to your home, not any pipes that might be used for wastewater.
- Curb Stop: The curb stop is the exterior valve that shuts off service. It’s called a curb stop since it’s often located near your property line. There’s usually a box that gives your local plumber access during repairs.
- Shut Off Valve: This valve is located where the service line goes into the building. It connects to your interior plumbing system. This allows the property owner to turn the water off in the event of a repair.
- Water Meter: This measures how much water is being used in a building to calculate your water bill. These can be inside or outside your house.
Exact responsibilities can vary from community to community when you need a line repair or replacement. But generally speaking, the business or homeowner is responsible for the service line, curb stop, and shut off valve if they need to be repaired.
What Causes Water Line Issues?
There are many reasons why your pipes may need work. You may experience a leak or a clog that affects your water pressure or causes property damage. You can rely on local plumbers to determine the cause as part of our repair services.
If the temperature drops, your water pipes may freeze and crack—or even burst entirely. And sometimes the issue is as simple as the connection between the service line becoming loose, leading to some leaking.
Sometimes, the environment can impact our pipes too. If the soil beneath the ground settles in a way that puts too much pressure on your pipes, that can also lead to issues. Corrosive soils can also cause water line problems and damage your pipes.
You may need underground repair if you have pipes that were made out of cast iron. It is common for older homes to have pipes made from lead or cast iron. These types of pipes were used before the 1980s, and iron pipes are more likely to break since they struggle to expand with pressure changes.
If you have recently had excavation work done, that too can damage the water service line if the construction crew wasn’t careful. Even a shovel can do some damage!
How Can I Tell if I Need a Main Service Line Repair?
If you suspect you need water line repair, don’t hesitate to give us a call! Some warning signs to look out for include:
- Water discoloration
- Suddenly low water pressure
- Persistent wet spots, dripping water, or puddles in your yard
- Strange sounds coming from your pipes, like gargling or bubbling
- Increased mold and/or mildew
- Water damage on your walls or ceiling
- A sudden increase in your water bill
No matter what your plumbing issues are, we’re here to help. The Original Plumber offers residential and commercial plumbing services seven days a week in the Atlanta area.
Do I Need a Water Service Line Repair or Water Line Replacement?
Every waterline will be unique. We strive to fix all damage, but sometimes, you might just need a new pipe. But generally speaking, our licensed and insured plumbers will discuss a water line replacement over a water line repair if:
- The water pipe has been repaired multiple times, but plumbing issues persist
- The water pipe is decades old, when it is more likely to continue having problems
- If your pipe is unable to be repaired due to older materials (for example, cast iron; newer pipes are often made from copper, plastic, or galvanized steel)
- If you feel it makes more sense financially to replace rather than repair
Our team of local plumbers in Atlanta, GA is always more than happy to discuss every possible solution with you. Our licensed plumbers want what’s best for you and your property (and also your wallet!).
The Original Plumber is here for all of your plumbing-related needs with efficient and cost-effective solutions for your line repair or replacement. Contact us today for water pipe replacement or repair services in the Atlanta area!
We are ready to serve you